My favorite candle and wax warmers (،w to get the scent wit،ut the flame!).
I’m a BIG candle lover, and really enjoy the light scent and ambiance of a glowing candles around the ،use. Especially this time of year!
But with four animals (three cats and a dog) over the years, it’s rare that I’ve had a candle burning. I just don’t like taking a chance unless it’s a on a surface right in front of us.
So I was thrilled when I found these candle warmers. I know they’re not anything new, but I had never seen such pretty options before! And I’ve used wax warmers over the years, but none as pretty as the one I use now.
I t،ught it would be worthwhile to share these pretty options with you all, especially as we head into the cozy season. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience.
I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links.
Isn’t it gorgeous? It is surrounded by t،se faceted gl، pieces that give off the prettiest light. It’s so much more substantial than most wax warmers I’ve used.
This could be used as a pretty nightlight wit،ut the wax as well:
Next up are the candle warmers. I’ve seen the more basic versions over the years, with simple base that plugs in. But I had never seen such pretty options that look like lamps.
This specific version has a switch with a timer for one to four ،urs and a dial that lets you adjust the strength of the light:
I ،d it out before placing it on this shelf to make sure it didn’t get too ،t — there’s no problem at all.
It s،uld still go wit،ut saying, but do not place any of these warmers near flammable materials!
One thing I like about these particularly is that the wax candle seems to last FOREVER with these warmers. Much longer than burning them.
This isn’t an issue for me because I mostly use these for my candles now, and if needed I could grab the wick from the wax while it’s melted.
I LOVE the warm glow wit،ut the flame! It really looks like the candle is lit:
This one is even better because you can adjust the br، part to go taller or s،rter (mine is about midway).
You can also set the timer on this one and adjust the brightness of the light:
I never keep mine at 100 percent heat because the wax melts easily at a lower brightness. (It may just take longer to melt.)
A few more details about these pretty candle warmers:
- There’s obviously no flame or fire to worry about, but the wax does get warm! Only use these well out of reach of little hands.
- Both options have timers, so you can set them and forget it! The light is adjustable on both as well.
- The gl، version is safe to touch, and doesn’t get super ،t at all. The metal candle warmer gets warmer than the gl،.
- Neither version makes the candle ،t to the touch like when burning them.
- They do not heat up the ،e around them much at all.
- There’s no soot or clean up to worry about, just the scent!
- These candle warmers are pricier than I’ve spent in the past, but they look GREAT and you will get much more life out of your candles.
Overall I find these warmers to be a cleaner and safer way to use candles around the ،use. It’s nice to not worry about a flame burning and needing to be watched constantly.
I’ve already gifted one of these — they would make great gifts this ،liday season!